Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

You make your own destiny.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ninetails training arena

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zane hataro
Kaguya clan leder/ Thunder kage
Zane hataro

Male Number of posts : 81
Dating/Marriage : unknown
Mood : unknown
Health :
ninetails training arena Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100ninetails training arena Right_bar_bleue

Chakra :
ninetails training arena Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ninetails training arena Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-01

ninetails training arena Empty
PostSubject: ninetails training arena   ninetails training arena Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:37 pm

(aperes and and creates 30 clones 15 bone clone and 15 lightning clone)
Back to top Go down
Zane hataro
Zane hataro

Health :
ninetails training arena Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100ninetails training arena Right_bar_bleue

Chakra :
ninetails training arena Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ninetails training arena Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: ninetails training arena   ninetails training arena Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:39 pm

(3 bone clones rush towards me as i kick 1 in the air and smash the other 2 into the ground then apere above the 1 in the air and use falcon drob destroying all 3 bone clones)
Back to top Go down
Zane hataro
Zane hataro

Health :

Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: ninetails training arena   ninetails training arena Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:42 pm

1 lightning clone uses lightning rasingan as most of my bones gather to my right arm and the ultamant kaguya jutsu colides with the ultamant lightning jutsu and a earthquake starts as the bones brake through the rasingan slowly and eventualy destroying the clone as the bones leave my arm and return to normal)
Back to top Go down
Zane hataro
Zane hataro

Health :

Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: ninetails training arena   ninetails training arena Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:50 pm

( 2 bone clones come at me as thay fire finger bullets and i dodge and punch 1 in the gut as the other trys to punch me i block with my other arm and kick the other clone into the air as the 1 that was ounched in the gut trys tofire more bullets i brake the clones arms and smashit into the ground as i hit the 1 in the air with lions barrage)
Back to top Go down
Zane hataro
Zane hataro

Health :

Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: ninetails training arena   ninetails training arena Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:55 pm

(dose handsigns and summons a giant lightning demon that destroys all the clones)
Back to top Go down
Zane hataro
Zane hataro

Health :

Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: ninetails training arena   ninetails training arena Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:58 pm

(the lightning demon then goes out of control and charges at me as i absorb all the lightning from the demon as the demon colapses and is destroyed)
Back to top Go down
Zane hataro
Zane hataro

Health :

Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: ninetails training arena   ninetails training arena Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:34 pm

(dose handsigns and creates 1 bone clone)

(the clones bones gather to its left arm and i do handsigns as a rasingan aperes in my hand covered in black lightning as the lightning disaperes the rasingan turns black and the clone charges atme with the kaguya ultamant jutsu as i charge with 1 of my new ultamant jutsus as the attacks colide the earthquake starts againe but this time it is alot more powerful and the bones on the clones arm brakes and disintagrate as the rasingan hits sendin the clone to oblivion)
Back to top Go down
Zane hataro
Zane hataro

Health :

Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: ninetails training arena   ninetails training arena Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:34 pm

(dose handsigns and makes a clone of my iner bejun)
Back to top Go down
Zane hataro
Zane hataro

Health :

Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: ninetails training arena   ninetails training arena Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:35 pm

(kicks bejun in the air but theb bejun fires a giant lightning bolt as i ccreate a lightning sheild blocking the attack it starts to storm and the bjun glows with electricity)
Back to top Go down
Zane hataro
Zane hataro

Health :

Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: ninetails training arena   ninetails training arena Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:39 pm

i do handsigns as a black shadow rasingan forms in my hand as the bejun creates a rasingan out of lightning and the attacks colide a earthquake starts due to the massive power and tthe rasingans destroy eachother smashing me and te bejun at the ground
Back to top Go down
Zane hataro
Zane hataro

Health :

Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: ninetails training arena   ninetails training arena Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:43 pm

the bejun takes a bone out of its body covered in elecricity as a lightnin bone sword as i do the same only wit no lightning then a sword fight starts about 6 hour later my bones gather on my right arm as the clone uses a lightning rasingan and the attacks colide both still same ower so both me and bejun smash to the ground andthe bejuns clone disaperes)
Back to top Go down
Kaled
Academy Student
Kaled

Male Number of posts : 13
Dating/Marriage : wuts wit the personal questions
Mood : im ok and u
Health :

Chakra :

Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: ninetails training arena   ninetails training arena Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:02 am

WOW
Back to top Go down
Roxx
ThE gIrL aLl tHe baD guYs WanT [GWO leader]
ThE gIrL aLl tHe baD guYs WanT [GWO leader]
Roxx

Female Number of posts : 98
Health :

Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: ninetails training arena   ninetails training arena Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:25 am

not big deal....*yawns*
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-ultimaterpg.rpg-board.net
Kaled
Academy Student
Kaled

Male Number of posts : 13
Dating/Marriage : wuts wit the personal questions
Mood : im ok and u
Health :

Chakra :

Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: ninetails training arena   ninetails training arena Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:24 am

Man law #456 Dont hate congratulate seesing as ur not a man i guess u wouldnt no that or r u sometimes i wonder.....jp
Back to top Go down
Zane hataro
Zane hataro

Health :

Chakra :

PostSubject: Re: ninetails training arena   ninetails training arena Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:13 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ninetails training arena   ninetails training arena Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ninetails training arena
Page 1 of 1