Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto RPG

You make your own destiny.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

can i have this jutsus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
killerjay
Academy Student
killerjay

Number of posts : 4
Health :
can i have this jutsus Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100can i have this jutsus Right_bar_bleue

Chakra :
can i have this jutsus Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100can i have this jutsus Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-14

can i have this jutsus Empty
PostSubject: can i have this jutsus   can i have this jutsus Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:05 am

Name: Water Clone (Ninjutsu)

Element: water
Requires: chakra
Description:A clone created using water as the medium. Itis capable of physical actions much like a Shadow Clone is.

Name: Water Prison (Ninjutsu)

Description:Water Prison traps the opponent in a sphere of water imbued with chakra so that they cannot easily escape. Not only does it immobilize the enemy, it also suffocates them by drowning them in the water.

name:Suiton: Water Shark Missile (Ninjutsu)

Description: This jutsu summons a torrent of water to attack the opponent in the shape of a large shark.

name: Suiton: Five Man-Eating Sharks (Ninjutsu)

Description: group of five sharks are created from chakra in the water to surround and attack the enemy relentlessly while he is submerged.

name:
Back to top Go down

can i have this jutsus
Page 1 of 1